Starting Fresh.
I used to run quite a number of blogs back in high school, including this one here. Now I feel like some of the posts were a little TMI and it's uncomfortable to have them still out on the Internet for people to see... so here we are, starting fresh with this very blog! I have deleted all of my other blogs and deleted all the posts in this one. From now on, it's going to be fun and games (?) and no more unnecessary personal stories. Of course I'm still going to be sharing life stories, because that's part of the fun, but nothing too private. Certainly nothing too cringey (I hope!).
There seems to be a tiny problem though. Since I haven't blogged in a while, I suddenly have no idea how to run one. Don't talk to me about editing this and that because I absolutely have no clue! I guess I'm going to be learning all over again. But that's okay. I like learning things.
You have to know that I'm not particularly fond of going on trips and adventures. It's not something I do often and never spontaneously. I much prefer staying home with a warm blanket and a giant reusable bottle of cool water. So don't expect stories of that kind in this blog (I warned you). I do, however, live from place to place. City to city, country to country.
Yes, I am sort of a nomad.
Obviously not my ideal, but when you're a little kid you can't help where you live since where your parents go, you go. Now that I'm older (okay, a lot older), I can choose to stay at one place, but I'm supposed to strive for my dreams and my dreams are telling me to go abroad again.
So here I come, Amsterdam.
Hopefully you will be seeing some posts about my experiences living in Amsterdam in the future. For the next couple of months, though, I'm afraid you won't be reading much - unless I feel like posting random shiz - while I deal with visa and the likes. Tell me in the comments below the kind of contents you want to read, and we'll see whether I be nice and grant that wish or be a snooty kid and not post anything instead.
There seems to be a tiny problem though. Since I haven't blogged in a while, I suddenly have no idea how to run one. Don't talk to me about editing this and that because I absolutely have no clue! I guess I'm going to be learning all over again. But that's okay. I like learning things.
You have to know that I'm not particularly fond of going on trips and adventures. It's not something I do often and never spontaneously. I much prefer staying home with a warm blanket and a giant reusable bottle of cool water. So don't expect stories of that kind in this blog (I warned you). I do, however, live from place to place. City to city, country to country.
Yes, I am sort of a nomad.
Obviously not my ideal, but when you're a little kid you can't help where you live since where your parents go, you go. Now that I'm older (okay, a lot older), I can choose to stay at one place, but I'm supposed to strive for my dreams and my dreams are telling me to go abroad again.
So here I come, Amsterdam.
![]() |
| (source) |

Comments
Post a Comment